Friday, October 5, 2018

exquisite 6 hours

hola!


     this time, I want to share about my sweet story HAHA.


October, 05th 2018

     I didn't expect something amazing when i woke up. that day, I went to campus earlier than usual. and yeah, before I tell you about my story, I wanna tell you about him. hoahaahaha.

     You can call him Hasan. a tall and handsome guy with a thousand enchantment. lmao. and yah, he is also a student in my University. XD

     That day, we were chatting just like usual. and then he asked me "where do you want to go after this?" and I answered "IDK, wanna go to somewhere with me?" anddddd he replied "sure, I'll be there after having my lunch" then I asked "but where's our destination?" he replied "we can decide it later"

     after waiting for a few minutes, he came to me, and hurriedly we went to parking and ride a motorcycle.

     We were confused about where to go, and finally i got an idea to go to Mangunan. hahaha. anddddd yah we did it.

     it was a beautiful moment. I enjoyed that day so much. we talked about many things, and we took a picture haha.




     the 1st picture was creepy because we have to climb a very tall and huge tree. but it was amazing and sweeettt. Aww.
     
     Hey you, Thankyou! for making my day so special. :)
     

3 comments:

  1. You are the cute couple. I hope your relationship until get married. Hahahah 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be better if the first word of the sentence in (".....") use a capital letter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so romantic!! Same like what Nia said, I agree that it would be better if you use the capital letter:)

    ReplyDelete

LOCAL LANGUAGES IN INDONESIA: LANGUAGE MAINTENANCE OR LANGUAGE SHIFT? Review

Title : LOCAL LANGUAGES IN INDONESIA: LANGUAGE MAINTENANCE OR LANGUAGE SHIFT?  Author :  Maya Ravindranath Journal : Linguistik I...