Friday, October 5, 2018

Sending a postcard

Heeeyyyyy!

       what's up, guys and girls?

   Here I want to share about my 1st experience to send a postcard to my abroad friend!

well, actually, Redmond sent me a postcard and a wristband from 2017. haha. but I haven't sent him back because I have no time and I'm also afraid about the cost. lol.

anddddddddd I'm so excited because my beloved lecture made a project and it's about send a postcard! hoahahaaha Thankyou Misssssss ILYSM!

Let's see a postcard from Redmond.


 

And this is my postcard. hehehee :D




2 comments:

  1. It's cool.I hope your friendship remains well 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Aisy! It's awesome. You could type the capital character on the beginning of the sentence to make it more perfect:)

    ReplyDelete

LOCAL LANGUAGES IN INDONESIA: LANGUAGE MAINTENANCE OR LANGUAGE SHIFT? Review

Title : LOCAL LANGUAGES IN INDONESIA: LANGUAGE MAINTENANCE OR LANGUAGE SHIFT?  Author :  Maya Ravindranath Journal : Linguistik I...