Sunday, October 14, 2018

Saturday night with daddy

October 13th 2018

Heyyyy, what's up?

        Today I feel kinda lonely because Hasan goes to Bali for 2 days.
I thought I'd stay at home whole day. But nah! Hahaha.

       I feel excited when my dad asked me to go with him. Do you know where we go ?
HALAL FEST in JEC !! Whoaaahhhhh. There are many food courts, fashion, and also make up! Such a heaven ! Then we buy takoyaki, ice cream, squid satai, thai tea, bread, and donuts . This is what I love when I hang out with my dad. I don't have to waste my money  

       THANKS DAD I LOVE YA SO MUCH !




No comments:

Post a Comment

LOCAL LANGUAGES IN INDONESIA: LANGUAGE MAINTENANCE OR LANGUAGE SHIFT? Review

Title : LOCAL LANGUAGES IN INDONESIA: LANGUAGE MAINTENANCE OR LANGUAGE SHIFT?  Author :  Maya Ravindranath Journal : Linguistik I...